Thursday, May 10, 2012

Diamondback Elliptical Trainer

When I decided it was time to make a lifestyle change I immediately thought, "I have to go to the gym." As soon as I spoke those words a sense of anxiety raced through my body; the last thing I wanted to do was work out in front of other people. I decided I would invest in a piece of work out equipment for my home. Unfortunately when I was 15 I injured my knee and ended up having to get surgery, because it was a knee injury an elliptical machine was a perfect fit for me; elliptical machines achieve the same intensity work out as a treadmill but without the high impact of running. Once I decided on what piece of equipment I wanted, my boyfriend and I spent a lot of time researching different brands and styles to make sure I found the perfect machine for me. I chose the Diamondback.

No comments:

Post a Comment